Gallery

Application - Darth_Terentatek

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application - Darth_Terentatek

Post by Darth_Terentatek on Tue May 22, 2012 2:01 pm

1.) Real Name: Christina Burn

2.)Country/Timezone: United States of America/EDT

3.)Desired Activity as CoP: Recruit Officer

4.)Freelancer Background: I started playing Freelancer when it first came out and here I am all these years later still playing it (or should I say still addicted to it!) Very Happy I have explored every single nook and cranny of the vanilla Freelancer at least 30 times and at least once for about 15 mods! i have played as a pirate, merchant, police officer, smuggler, freelancer, and pure rouge more times than I care to count (it's not a bad thing that I can't even count how many times I've played as each....right?)

5.)Experience: In vanilla Freelancer I have explored everything (not an asteroid left unturned), and in 15 or so other mods I have also found everything there is to find! In Crossfire I have found approximately 98% of everything (only 2 or 3 systems left to explore). My PvP knowledge is very good as not only have I been playing Freelancer multi-player for a long time but I also play 5 different MMO's! My experience with other mods is as follows: Discovery (Ok), Shrouded Worlds (Good), The Underverse (Pretty Good), Nightstalkers Universe (Ok, would be an awesome mod if the AI were a little easier), The Void (Good, had a few awesome ships), FreeWorlds (Good, if only because it was Star Wars based), XLR (Nice, but needs some improvement), Shattered Worlds (Ok, cool concept with parking the ships though), Wings of the Federation (ummmmm....kinda needs some improvement), 88 Flak (Good, companions are awesome!), and many more!!! (Yes I have no life! Very Happy)

6.)Your In-Game Name: Darth_Terentatek (Lord of Galactic Conquest!!!! Very Happy)

7.)Your activity at Server: 10-15 hours a day most of the time!! Otherwise about 5-7 hours! Very Happy

8.)Total Hours Played: Over 4000 hours in single player, a lot of which is invested in Crossfire, and about 250 hours in multi-player spread over all my characters! Very Happy

9.) What do you bring to the Convention of Preservers?: I can bring to CoP my well developed and ready to use Interpersonal skills (I have a lot of experience in this area), and I am also a good fighter, trader, writer (though I don't think that's quite what your looking for), and anything else I am more than happy to learn!! Very Happy

10.)A few words about myself: I'm 19 and I have no life... Very Happy This game eats up most of my time and I have been a very addicted player for almost 10 years...(amazing to think this game is that old). I wish to join CoP because not only would I like to help further this guild I would also like to help further the CF community in anyway I can!! Besides, somebody's got to help the n00bs right?Very Happy
Darth_Terentatek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Darth_Terentatek

Post by Bond on Tue May 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Nice app Christina aka Darth Terentatek.

Create ur CoP Pilgrim char and welcome in team.

PM me if u need something at this point.

Bond
02 - Grand Master
02 - Grand Master

View user profile http://cop-clan.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Terentatek on Tue May 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Thank You!!! My name is a little different then what I put though...it was to long with the [P] part so I had to make it like this /CoP\DarthTerentatek[P].
Darth_Terentatek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top